Friday, December 16

A post at last!!

Hey guys!! Well I'm sorry it's been so long since I've last posted (In words..) I've just been putting up pictures because I've been so busy. Well, the craziness is ALMOST over for this semester.. But this craziness I'm talking about has been freaking awesome.. Well some of it.. I'll start from the last time I posted, or as much as I can remember since then!!

Life's been going great if a bit tiring..
Where to start.. I guess I'll have to just start with choir, that has been what's making me go crazy. Ok well I made Mixed Ensemble and A solo and I made another special group (We ended up singing white christmas which.. really stunk..) Well Pretty much I had to go up to the city about 4 times a week.. I'll give you an example of what I do up there. And what else I have been doing through the weeks..

Let's see, Sunday at around 1:20 we leave for Mixed ensemble at Mrs. V's house, man Mixed is a WHOLE lot of fun.. Not only am I in this group with some of my best friends in choir, but we sang some really awesome stuff. We only sang two for concert this year. Both had awesome words.. that I could really sing to God from my heart though.. and I loved it.. I hate having all goofy songs.. Anyway.. After mixed I always have to hang around and wait for Ladies ensemble to end also because some of the girls in my carpool are in ladies. But it's a REALLY good wait always, I get to hang out with my friends, Josh, Timothy, Stephan, Brady (sometimes), Josiah, Rachel, and Amy. Those guys are awesome!!

After I get home from mixed ensemble and stuff it's around 5:15. And then I get to go to PLASMA, anyone who reads my blog, goes to my youthgroup.. and isn't in PLASMA should be.. that's all I have to say!! It's really great.. Discussing biblical stuff with some of your best friends at church.. Even if you are a slacker like me.. and barely keep up with the bible study itself.. Man I love PLASMA!!

Monday, I go to school from around 7:30 till about noon. School is.. school.. I LOVED my History class because I have the most awesome proffesor ever.. and because I LOVE history.. After school of course I've been trying to drop in on Mazzio's monday. My church's thing every monday at lunch we all go to the Mazzios. It's alot of fun too, I've been getting to know alot of people I'd never really talked to in my youthgroup because of Mazzios mondays. Brady definitly being one of them!! Yay Brady you're awesome!!

After Mazzios monday, I have my P.E. class, (3:30 to 5ish I think..) my brother Eric is the teacher. It's been alot of fun too. I'll post pics eventually from P.E. class, but untill I do that, everyone go check out Zach's blog, he's been posting stuff about our class.

And then comes my crazy Tuesdays.. woohooo!! I leave from my house around.. 7:30, go to breakfast at 8 with some awesome friends of mine (Geoffrey, Josh, Timothy, Andrew, Brady, and a couple of other people) Breakfast is always a blast, I'm so blessed that God has given me such awesome friends at choir.. even though they are all guys.. Ohh well!! Thank you God! Ok anyway.. After breakfast we all head over to the church for devotions, which is always really good.. worshiping with my friends.. is one of the most awesome things ever for me.. I love it.. We have devotions for awhile, which mostly consists of sharing anything on our heart, any verses on our heart.. any prayer requests, and singing. We do that for awhile and then people start walking through the devotions room (Our que to tell us it's time for choir) Well yeah and then choir lasts until noon. There's always a new adventure going on during choir time.. The most recent was Scott Henkins birthday, Mrs. Ross one of the parents who keeps us in line at choir, Grabbed scott by the hand and they danced all across the stage.. it was awesome haha!!

We get home from choir around.. 1:30 I think.. This is my little break.. I get to go home for a bit.. Untill 3:30.. Hehe.. and go back up for White Christmas practice, and after that Sectionals.. Which are both always very fun. Sectionals and White Christmas is just an all girls night, so that's why I enjoy it soo much, no guys around.. and just us girls being goofy and trying to learn our parts.

Wednesday, school again... Get home around noonish again, and leave again for AWANA at about 5:30. AWANA is great.. I love my Sparkies soo much.. I'll post pics of some of them soon!! And then of course Breakaway is after AWANA, I love Breakaway too.. Man my best friends are in it.. and it's just great to see them every Wednesday.. Well Rache's not IN it.. but she comes alot!! Yayness..

Thursday, I work, and work.. and work!!

Friday, Chemistry, Work and rest!! My only day.. that i have some home time..

Well that's what my weeks have been constisting of.. But that is NOT including extra choir practices.. extra anything.

These past weeks have been awesome though... First, (Friday night) I went to a Switchfoot/Lifehouse concert. Two of my favorite best bands together, my best friends by my side and a digital camera in my hands, you just CAN'T beat that!! Haha.. Man we had tons of fun. We sat through Howie day (the special guest of the show) And just.. talked.. took crazy pictures.. I was sitting in between Stephen and Rachel, we had a bunch of tickle wars.. and stuff like that... Man it was awesome.. and then of course, Lifehouse came out, his voice is amazing.. They sounded really great, but needed some more energy, and improv. Switchfoot BTW.. Kicked butt.. All of there songs.. were different.. way different than how they play them on the radio, and they just really got into it..
Switchfoot, had a REALLY great song too.. so it was just great.. After the concert of course, me and my friends went outside and ice skated on a big patch of ice. We did everything from Dosidoing on the ice, to doing some break dancing haha.. Lesson I learned from this, NEVER WEAR TALL BOOTS WHEN DANCING ON ICE!! Everyone must learn from this.. Because you can't do anything and you slip very easily.. hehe..

Saturday night.. I went polka dancing with my youthgroup.. Man that was a whole lot of fun.. I LOVE dancing.. even if I suck.. I can't seem to loosen up.. unless it's like, swing dancing.. I get all tight, and then end up not turning fast enough, or stepping on peoples feet.. But I still love it anyway... It was alot of fun though, and I got the most awesome shirt in the world.. Someday maybe I'll get a picture up of that too!! Haha.. Anyone who loves polka dancing tell me!! We've got to get a group together and go again.. it's such a blast!!

Sunday, I went to Ensemble practice and got to have a long conversation with Josh and Timothy.. It was alot of fun, I love those guys soo much!! We talked mostly about the future and our plans.. it was really great..

Tuesday, I had my big concert.. It was a REALLY long, but REALLY awesome day. Let's see, to start the day off, I was at my grandma's, she helped me get ready and loaded, Grandma thank you soo much for fixing my hair and stuff!! I really appreciate it tons!! I went to breakfast to start my day with my friends, Geoffrey, Josh, Rachel, Jessi, and Naomi. It was really great though, even though I was thirty minutes late. I thought I was supposed to pick up Jessi, instead though, I ended up bringing Naomi, so I'm really glad I was at the church to pick her up.
Well we went to Panera, and took tons of pictures and videos at breakfast, it was alot of fun.. Let's see after breakfast, we all kind of went our seperate ways, Josh went to start devotions.. I couldn't go.. because I had white christmas practice, Geoffrey had to go buy a coat Heh.. Although Jessi, Naomi and Rachel all came with me. We went straight over to choir, because all of us except Naomi is in White Christmas.. and we had to practice.. that was fun..

Let's see, choir kind of started at this point, Josh, Rachel and I and some of my grandchildren. All ran through the skit thing.. that I'd only been through.. 3 or 4 times.. ehh it was scary.. mostly because.. I realised how clueless I was.. as to what we were doing.. It all worked out though.. Just to let you know, my solo was in the middle of this skit, that's why I was in the skit.
It was really funny though.. because when we ran through it a 2nd time, I was in such a hurry.. that I came out on the stage just BARELY in time.. because.... I had to change so quickly that I was REALLY out of breath by the time I went on stage.. I was shoeless.. and wigless.. (I ran out of time) But the 2nd time things went better thank goodness.. I got through all of my lines the right way.. and everything went well.. Thank you Lord!! Anyway.. after that we ran through all of our choir songs, and getting on and off of the stage.. fun stuff.. That went pretty well, except for the fact that we were all worn out.. We finished with all of that around 3ish.. I think.. I was so happy because I THOUGHT I was done.. (understand I had eaten nothing that day whatsoever.. I was feeling pretty bad because of this..) but heh.. I was wrong.. Mrs. V. asked any of us who were in anything extra to stay and run through it.. It was a huge stretch for me not to complain.. but I made it through!! We finally finished everything at about 4:30. I gathered up the people who were riding with me, Tiffany, Andrew, and a little guy named Ryan. We went over to Josh's house. There was hot stew, cornbread and Dr. Pepper waiting for us there!! Josh's mom will forever be my hero because of this!! I felt alot better after eating.. so I settled down in Josh's gigantic leather recliner.. and watched Mary Poppins with Josh and Andrew and some of Josh's sibllings!! I love Mary Poppins!! It was a blast.. We got to hang around Josh's until 5:30 and then had to head back to the church. I had a whole row of friends there waiting to watch me preform.. You guys are crazy.. but I appreciate EVERY single one of you for being there!! Thanks a bunch.. it made my day!! The concert went ok, I don't think it was on our list of the best preformances we had.. but it went alright! But I was SOO happy Rest in me was in our music for this year, God really used it..

The afterparty, yes I promise this is the last thing on my long list.. We went to Incredible Pizza, I rode over with my friend Geoffrey, we had a good talk even though it was a short drive!! And I got to meet one of his brothers. Geoffrey you are awesome, I just want you to know, you made my day go by soo much quicker.. for talking to me.. and bearing with me all day.. Well anyway, we got there sat down with our pizza and then of course went bowling. I bowled with Timothy and Geoffrey, and actually won!! After bowling I walked around with Geoffrey and Brady a bit.. And then went and sat to watch the racer people and think.. I was a little worried about stuff.. But Geoffrey, cheered me up by asking me if I was doing alright.. and asking what was wrong.. and Josh cheered me up even more for sitting and talking with me. Josh was the person I needed to talk to.. because the stuff I was worrying about involved him.. Thank you guys soo much for being there for me.. You're both awesome!!

Well I'm sorry this was soo long, I won't bore you with anymore!!
Love you guys!!
Sara

P.S. I'll post a bunch of pics from concert and stuff very soon!!

4 comments:

frisbeegurl said...

BTW!! Whoever reads this all the way through first.. I'll give you a umm... a sign that says keep east texas purrdy! ohhh yeah.. and a big hug..

frisbeegurl said...

Ohh btw.. it's not a HUGE sign.. it's a stiky note..

Rachel said...

Hehe... actually I read this all the way through yesterday, but I didn't have time or the presence of mind to comment. I still don't. But I'll try to soon!

Anonymous said...

I've read it! Do I get a gold star if I can't have a sign? ;-) j/k