Saturday, January 21

God's perfect timing, and plan.

Hey guys,

I just want to encourage you guys with something.. or at least tell you about it lol. These past couple of months for me.. have all been.. hard but really amazing.. God, countless time has just.. shown me how perfect.. and beautiful.. and wonderful his timing and plan is.. I'll start from the begining I guess, my sparky Kelly died.. It was really tough for me.. I just.. asked God.. Why?? She was so little? she.. hadn't even truly lived life yet.. And I just.. didn't understand why God took her away from her parents and stuff.. even though I knew where she was going.. and I knew that it was a perfect.. and wonderful place.. I just.. didn't understand.. Well, about a week after I was just.. constantly questioning God.. asking Him Why?? Dave started talking about her in youthgroup.. and the huge ways God used such.. a tiny girl.. And also he said that two people came to Christ through it.. How awesome is that??

The second thing.. that was hard.. probably a little harder for me.. my grandpa passed away. I knew about a month beforehand that he was dying.. but it's.. a weird feeling, knowing that my grandpa.. that I always saw at every family gathering is just.. not here anymore. I don't have anyone to tease me EVERYTIME we got together about.. not having a boyfriend yet lol.. I was never really close to grandpa, but.. he was always there, so it's just an odd feeling. From what I see though, through his death, my grandma.. who has been.. so angry at him.. for so long (They had a divorce) finally I think.. let it go.. after grandpa died.. Too see my grandma not being so upset about things anymore.. is SUCH a God thing.. thank you Lord! I am alot closer to my grandma.. and it has always hurt me.. to see how much pain she has gone through because of her relationship with gpa.. and just.. how angry she was..

And one last thing, my sister.. I've never thought she deserved to go through all this crap she's going through.. Depression and stuff.. I just.. want her to be happy above all.. I really truly do... And I pray about it like.. all the time.. I don't think the whole thing is better yet.. so in other words.. please be praying.. but.. I do know.. that through this.. God has really brought out some awesome friends.. to support Lora.. Taylor I truly.. applaud you for this.. I just.. can't even begin to explain to you guys.. how much of an encouragment he is to Lora.. So give him a big fat hug the next time you see him guys!!

So yeah.. there's what's been going on with me.. I'm soo sorry it's been so long since I've actually posted something..
Love you guys!!
Sara

Creepy picture of the day.. Everyone meet Mich.. I'm not going to even try to spell his name.. sorry.. lol.. I love you Mich!! (Notice the tiara)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Sara!! Yay I can finally comment!

That was an awesome post. It's so amazing to see how faithful God's been! Thank you for sharing all that, it was really encouraging and inspiring. God truly is amazing.

And Misch is... interesting. :D That was a fun night!

Rache

frisbeegurl said...

Thanks for commenting guys.. I'll have to say I was getting a little sad that no one was commenting.. Lol this is a very important post to me..

Rachel said...

Yeah, I'm really sorry I didn't earlier... I read it but didn't have time to comment, though I really wanted to. Love ya!

Rache

Katina Rae Hembree said...

Hey Sara!
I'm sorry that you have been going through hard stuff:( But I'm glad that our God is using it to glorify Himself and to help you grow!!!

love you lots!!!
Katina