Sunday, October 1

New Post!!

Hey guys.. so I'm actually posting something.. amazing right?? Ok well this won't be a long one.. because I've had near to no sleep the past couple of nights.. and I'm afraid it wouldn't sound sane if I wrote a long post.. Anyway.. I just need prayer right now for peace.. and I need sleep really bad.. I lay in my bed and can't sleep because I've got too many decisions to make about college.. Please be praying that I would give all this to God.. because I havn't.. and I can't sleep because I havn't.. Ok thank you guys a bunch..

Love you all!

Sara

P.S. I'll write a real post later.

Random pic...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sara... I love you SO FREAKIN MUCH. And I'll be praying for you. You sound like you need someone to talk to... we should do something this week. I'm here for you if you ever need me. Love you girl.

Anonymous said...

the picture reminds me of the shampoo commercial for twins who wanted to lighten or darken their hair. and two of them laid down on the floor and their hair was fanned out. But this picture is better than theirs.
I just thought it was kinda funny.