Thursday, June 2

Off to Mexico soon!! YAY!!!

I am sooo excited about Mexico! We are leaving this coming Wednesday! For those of you who've never been I'll tell you a little about it. Our mission (Or base you could call it) Is in Cancun, Mexico. And NO this is NOT the cancun that tourists are always visiting. This is an area in cancun that is well.. Not anywhere near as nice as the tourist cancun I'll just say that. We are going to go to the Mission for the first day for training! The next like four or five days we will be down in the ukitan peninsula witnessing to the people down there. We do puppet shows, and drama's and movies!! I can't even begin to explain how awesome this is... You don't even have to know a word of Spanish.. to feel God moving down there.. And it is amazing just to be down there with no distractions.. wittnessing to people.. Can't explain the awesomeness of it!! Well the rest of the week, we go back to the mission, we have our free day and then... sigh.. come back here. I am sooo excited about this though!! I seriously can't wait!! But everyone who isn't going, please be praying for our group. That our motives would be right the whole week, that we would stay healthy, and that God would really move through us while we are down there! Thanks alot guys!!!
I love you guys!!
Sara

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like an awesome time!! i will be praying for you guys! i wish i had been able to go =( Godhas a reason..=)

luv ya

frisbeegurl said...

Me too!! But.. that's ok! God has something else in mind for you!!
Luv ya also!!

£l §tévó said...

Yay, I can't wait! (By the way, it's Yucatan, hehe) Only five more days!!!

Herohtar said...

Awesomeness! I will be praying for you all!

frisbeegurl said...

Ohh gorsh Stephen.. You know I can't spell!! Pease don't!! ARRGHHH!!
Thanks Belac!!

Rachel said...

YAAAAAYYY!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!! It's the DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!! Thanks everyone for your prayers! Well, I need to get back to packing—I want to have most of it done in time for Stephen's party tonight (ha!)!

Anonymous said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your leaving me!! :< *sniffle* *sniffle*

Sigh. Have a good time you peoples, I'll be praying for you!

Luv ya lots!

Kara La Fleur

P.S. hehe! See Sara I left another comment!!