Tuesday, July 12

Hi peeps.

Hey guys!

So Bri left for California this morning. I'm really thankful I got to spend her last two days here with her ( YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!) We had a "surprise" party for her last night, although... heh.. she wasn't surprised in the least.. But it was sooo good to see her anyway!! Our little surprise party for her consisted of us playing volleyball.. and playing MORE volleyball!! AND GUESS WHAT?? MORE VOLLEYBALL!! I didn't really play, instead though, I got to talk to a friend of myne from choir. Amy you rock!! I really enjoyed talking to you about Mexico.. and life.. and just everything we talked about! Well umm really that's all that happened at the party, afterwards the me and some of Bri's close friends all went to the Cochran's house. We helped her pack and watched a couple of movies. X men, and a REALLY stupid movie that none of you should EVER see. The phantom of the opera, not only was it cheezy, but the songs were repeated OVER and OVER!! It lacked creativity in my opinion. But anyway lol this post is not about the movie! It's about Bri!!

Well, practically it was just a sad night.. We were all really tired.. and sad to see Bri go.. we didn't do much talking.. just watching movies.. but that's ok because we were with her for her last day here. Ok lets see... that's all we did! This morning, I followed Bekah to drop Bri off at her last visit to the doc (she hurt her back pretty bad in a car reck.. and she has been going to the therapist for quite some time.. But I'm so glad that was the last one!! YAY BRI!!!) I got to say bye to Bri.. Man I can't tell you how hard it was too. She's the third good friend I've had to say goodbye to! I mean, I know that God has something in mind for her and her awesome family in California, but I'll still miss her! It was tough, and lol I'm still pretty sad, but excited that she gets a new begining in California!!! Bri, remember that we are still here! I definitly won't forget you, and I'm always here for you anytime you need me!! (even if we are really far away distance wise lol... I'm still here though!!)


BRI you will DEFINITLY be missed. I love you a bunch!! And I hope you see this post!
Everyone please be praying for them, the road to California is probably a REALLY long one.. whew... lot of driving..

Luv ya'll lots!!

Sara

11 comments:

Rachel said...

GOODBYE BRI!!! I'll miss your smile! And, well, you in general! :) And I'll be praying for you and your family as you move!

In Christ Alone
Rachel

Anonymous said...

Humph! Phantom of the Opera is NOT a cheezy movie! It's a classic! It's been performed on broadway to many times to count! I'm sorry Sara but your prolly part of a FEW people who think that it's corny! HUMPH!;) Kara La Fleur

frisbeegurl said...

I've met around 5 and you are only the third person I've met who likes it!! I know it's preformed on broadway, and I'm sure it's great on broadway, but I hate the movie. It stunk a thousand times over.

Rachel said...

So, Sara, in other words, most people you've met have liked it. :D

I've never seen it (I want to though), but you're the first person I've heard of that doesn't like it....

frisbeegurl said...

No lol I've met five who DON'T like it.. Three who do, a total of 8.

Rachel said...

OH! Well, when I see it, I'm pretty sure I'll like it! :D

frisbeegurl said...

Well... good for you!! Lol... Umm I didn't like it.. but if you like it that is fine with me!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen phantom of the opera before. I have listened to the music though. Sara, I'm glad that you had a good time at the party. I had to work that night and the next morning! :( I bet that was a sad night.
chocokate

Katina Rae Hembree said...

Yes I miss Bri TOO.
LOts and lots!!
WE should take a road trip sometime to go see her. That would be FUN!!!
They are coming back for christmas. Hopefully we will be here so we can see her.

Anonymous said...

you so should! i know bri, and she would love that! ;)

Anonymous said...

that would be so fun! but where would you get the money? you cold go talk john into selling candybars for you ;) but then his mom may not get into college...