Friday, September 16

Does anyone still read this thing??

Hey guys..

First off, I need to know, does anyone still read this thing?? If not.. I'll stop posting hehe.. secondly,
I'm sorry I havn't posted in awhile, life's been hectic. I've barely had enough time to keep up with homework, much less post something!! I hope you guys are doing alright, I'm doing ok besides being busy. My dad is going to get surgury on Tuesday and I'm a little concerned about that!! Please remember my dad in your prayers!!

So I had a fun quiz in history on Wednesday, I'm not sure how I did yet.. But hopefully I did well!! Especially because.. I studied like heck hehe.. Anyway, I was actually.. really sad on Wednesday, but it was really cool, God used the most unlikely person to make me feel better. The guy I sit next to every week (We kind of have asigned seating..) His name is Kurtis.. He asked me how I was doing once I sat down, if I was ready for the test, and just said some really encouraging things!! And then after that, I broke my pencil.. (Of course.. RIGHT when the test started.) Well anyway, he gave me his pencil and used my broken pencil somehow or another!! I got out of class early and got to have a lovely time just talking to God.. A whole hour in fact!! I'm soo greatful that God gave me that lovely chance to talk to him.. Because as I said earlier I wasn't the happiest person that day.

Besides that, I started awana. For those of you who don't know what awana is, it's a kind of bible study thing for kindergarden through 2nd grade kids. I'm a leader of a group of kindergardeners, ohh how I love them!! They are soo sweet!!

As of tommorow, my crazy week of working at the taco stand starts!! Hehe.. It's really fun being able to work there because I get to talk to a bunch of people in my choir that I don't know well. But it is VERY tiring!! So yeah.. It'll be fun yet I'll be exhausted!! So anyway!!! If any of you happen to be at the state fair these next two weeks come and say hey to me!! I'd LOVE to see any of you!!

Now for a random thought... The other day I was trying to decide the best way to describe a blender to my sister. I thought it was a good description, and evidentally she didn't!!
I mean.. of course it was a weird description, but don't you guys agree?? Blenders are just like Ninja's in a bottle, you pour stuff in their and they. With their awesome chopping skills chop the stuff to death!!

25 comments:

frisbeegurl said...

It's REALLY sad when I have to comment to myself because NO ONE ELSE COMMENTS!! Hehe.. j/k.. But that DOESN'T mean you guys can get out of commenting so hmmphh!!!

£l §tévó said...

Give us time Sara. I didn't have time to check this thing till midnight tonite. I'm glad you found time to post but I'm sorry life's so crazy. I'll be prayin for your dad. Well I'll hopefully see you Sunday before you go.

Herohtar said...

Well, there's not much point in reading it if you never post. :-P But I do check it every so often to see if you've written anything.

I will be praying for your dad.

Have fun with the taco stand...

Anonymous said...

hm... taco stand that is kind of of course what do i know

Rachel said...

I check it all the time, Sara! And yeah, I haven't had time to look at blogs for the last day or so, until now... so don't jump to conclusions! I love reading your posts.

I'm sorry Wednesday wasn't your best day. Friday wasn't mine, either. But that's alright, God gets us through! He is so faithful....

I hope you did well on your test. That guy sounds incredibly nice, yay for awesome people like that!

Sigh... I miss AWANA but there's no way I could work this year.

I hope you and Hannah had... fun at the taco stand today! And tomorrow! And etc... I'll be joining you next Sunday so I guess I'll know what it's like then!

I thought we all agreed your description was the wisest thing we'd ever heard....

And I will definitely be praying for your dad!

frisbeegurl said...

Lol you guys make me laugh.. I thought you ALL new me well enough to know I was kidding when I left that first comment!! Just in case you are wondering.. Taco stand is going alright. I'm still alive.. even if it's just barely hehe.. Let's just say.. 19 hours within two days.. + schoolwork.. and a whole bunch of other stuff = AHHHH!!! Lol.. But yeah I'm alright.. even if I'm not exactly awake hehe.. Luv you guys!!
Sara

Rachel said...

OH! I have to say, I like your profile pic! :D

frisbeegurl said...

You talking to me?? Thanks... Me too heh..

Anonymous said...

Boy Alien! I would have never thought up that description for a blender!

P.S. ;)
Have fun at the taco stand! AND I'm sure you did fine on the test!

£l §tévó said...

Let me ask you this, Sara. You said the the blenders/ninjas chop stuff "to death" How many live things do you put in blenders!?!

frisbeegurl said...

Yeah!! What's your problem Stephen?? I mean.. you must be crazy.. putting.. dead things in a blender.. pssh...

Herohtar said...

Wow, you have some kind of massive blender, where did you get it? Mine won't hold that much.

frisbeegurl said...

You don't have a massive blender? You guys.. are soo strange..

Rachel said...

Yeah, it must be a guy thing. Who knows what's going on with them. After all, everyone (or at least every girl) who's ANYone has a massive blender for all that live stuff.

frisbeegurl said...

NO Doubt...

£l §tévó said...

I would make some derogatory comment towards girls but it looks like we're outnumbered. I dunno, Caleb, you think we can take em?

Herohtar said...

Sure we can!

Uhh... you go first Stephen.

Herohtar said...

Oh, and why would a ninja need a massive blender if they can already chop stuff up without one anyway?

£l §tévó said...

Alright here goes: Why couldn't Hellen Keller drive? Cause she was a woman!

£l §tévó said...

Ok, I'll stop the bad jokes, now, ,lol.

Herohtar said...

*waits to see if Stephen stays alive*

frisbeegurl said...

Someone is going down.. And it's not going to be me..

Herohtar said...

Not me either... I'm going up [the stairs to exit the OU library]

frisbeegurl said...

YOu're weird lol..

Herohtar said...

Why thank you very much.