Saturday, September 3

Update

Hey guys!!
How have you all been?? I hope you've been doing well.. Well, the past two weeks have been pretty crazy for me. I started school of course, my history class is AWESOME!! I love my proffesor and I love the textbook we are using.. Good stuff.. as for my other clas... I've already told you all already.. but my computer teacher is an idiot.. She's computer illiterate I swear heh. Well ANYWAY, I also figured out that my dad is going to have to get surgury.. AND we moved my brother into his new house. All in all it's been a hectic couple of weeks.

On the other hand, I got to talk to Ryan my oldest brother and his in laws!! I love them soo much.. Well anyway, it was really nice talking to Ry even if it was only for a few seconds. And lol.. my brother's and sister's in law are awesome.. Jamie the 2 year old picked up the phone merely to ask. "Are you sick sawa?" I have no idea why he thought I was in the first place!! But yeah he's adorable.. David the 10 year old picked it up and told me ALL about the new computer Eric had built for him. He was SOO excited, and he said he missed us (Aww!!!) Ok.. well that's about all that I said to them.. but it was really good to talk to them.
Luv ya'll lots!!
Sara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara...I just now saw your blog for the first time. I didn't know you posted the letter I wrote. That is so cool! Thanks for being such a sweet friend to Bri...and encourager par excellance. I hope you are doing well, and I look forward to checking out your blog more in the future. Hey, thanks again for all the times you picked up Bri and took her home. Love!

Mrs. Hair

frisbeegurl said...

THanks a bunch Mrs. Hair!! I hope you guys are doing well too, I've been praying for you!! Thanks for commenting though!! It means alot to me!! Ohh and about taking Bri home afterwards, I promise that was no problem!! In fact it was REALLY enjoyable!! Thank you for LETTING me take her home!!
Luv you!
Sara