Tuesday, April 18

Last choir concert.. ever.. *tears*

Hey guys,
So.. a week from today, the 25th... is my very last choir concert with OKC choir.. It's very sad, yet.. very exciting!! It's out 10th year aniversary so all alumni that can make it are going to be there. Mrs. V said to expect a 150 person choir at concert because around 100 alumni have said they are coming! It's going to be soo cool!! On top of that, it's my best friends birthday on that day! Happy Birthday Rachel!! That will be great fun. I don't want to give anything away.. you guys should just all come. The concert will be at First Church of the Nazarine, on NW Expressway. Ride with my mom if you can, she'll be leaving from the Albertson's on 24th and Robinson at 5:30ish. So yeah, come guys! I'd REALLY love it if you came.. Ohh and if you do come.. bring camera's and take lots of pics and videos.. It will be a funny concert.. and worth taking alot of pics!
Love you guys lots!!
Sara

3 comments:

Rachel said...

WHOOHOO!!!! I'm coming!! That's going to be so awesome!! And thanks... heh... I'll be 17.C!!!

Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Cool! The concert is on my birthday. I wish I could come. I am glad that you are excited, I would be too.

Hicam H. Trowzan said...

SARA!!!!!!!!!!! You have got to change the link to my blog to http://davidmtalk.blogspot.com/ . Thanks.