Friday, April 14

Yay I'm posting!

Hey guys, I hope everyone's doing well. So, I'm pretty much posting because David is evidentally annoyed at my lack of posts.. Sorry David! Anywho.. Life's crazy right now, I'm planning for graduation, 3 concerts, Choir Tour, Mexico, Proms.. Everything.. And trying to plan my future while I'm doing all this fun stuff... heh.. Today has been rather nice.. I got to lay around at home all day.. for the first time since... who knows when.. (I've been sick that's the only reason..) Anywho haha.. On a much lighter and much more awesome note.. I'M GETTING A CAR!! I'm soo excited.. Although.. I'll have to admit.. I'll miss the van.. haha.. Well that's all that's really going on with me.. It probably seems like nothing.. but I PROMISE it's not.. Good gosh.. it's too much actually.. I think after Senior year though.. things will settle down a bit (Hopefully..) I really don't have time to post anything else.. Got catching up to do I've been gone soo much lately! I love you guys! I hope you're all doing well..
Sara

2 comments:

Hicam H. Trowzan said...

Man! You are really busy. But at least you are busy with fun stuff. That is cool that you are getting a car. I cannot wait till I get a car.
David

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! What type of car is it?