Thursday, March 16

Crazy but great week.

Hey guys!

So man, this week has been crazy, if you don't know, I am house sitting these next two weeks for some friends of mine. It's been fun but really quiet. And crazy!! I've been gone a whole lot.. havn't had time to practice over my nearly impossible piano piece.. and I have a concert next week!! AGGH! I would definitly appreciate some prayer about the concert. I am singing as well, but the songs I'm singing are pretty simple so I'm not so worried about that. But it is a big deal because this is a concert at college.. It's a very big deal to me.. But it has still been a good week, I have got to spend quite a bit of time with my best friends which is always great. Monday me and some friends put together an ultimate game which was really great. There was WAY too many people there.. but my good friends came and we got to hang out. And Donald came!! Donald I'm soo glad you came!!! I can't remember which team won.. but I don't really care.. it was fun, especially because I did something I've never done before, I bulldozed Rachel. It was great I completely ran her over.. and the next thing I knew we were both on the ground I was balancing on her knee by my stomache and she was clinging to the frisbee for dear life. Haha it was awesome.. After Ultimate me and some friends went to Eric's to eat supper and just hang out. Let's see, Tuesday, I went to six flags, it was pretty good... But really long. Wednesday I got to hang out with Rachel, Hannah and Stephen.. And Stephen broke his ankle.. I feel really bad about that and hope it heals quickly.. everyone be praying about that.. please!! Today I went to lunch with my mom, I got an iced tea and a cake that tasted like heaven.. I don't ussually do retarded stuff like telling people what I ate.. but man.. go to Mcalister's and get the chocolate lover's spoon cake.. It's amazing.. haha!! I miss my choir friends though.. I don't know what I'm going to do next year when I won't be in choir.. sigh..

I hope everyone is doing well!! This week for me has been awesome because.. God's been kind of slapping me in the face with stuff. I know that sounds like it shouldn't be cool.. but it is.. I WANT to be more like Jesus.. so everything God teaches me.. no matter how hard it's shoved in my face is awesome.. This week for me has been about compromising... How I just fit in with the typical idea of what a christian is.. rather than doing what the bible tells me and not following the norm.. I don't want to be labeled a "normal christian" I want to live.. like Keith Green did.. I want people to say about me what they say/said about him.. I want to be a non-compromising christian.

I'm very excited because today Lora and I are going to go hang out with Caleb!! YAY!! Caleb is awesome guys, everyone as I said like 2 posts ago.. needs to go to his site and leave him a comment, the link is on my link list. (Under Caleb S.)

Gotta go!! Love you guys lots!!
Sara

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Sara you rock!! I'm so glad we got to hang out on Wednesday. We definitely need to try and do that more often... I miss it already!

Ultimate ROCKED!!!!! That was HILARIOUS when you bulldozed me! We just sat there laughing for a second; it was awesome!! And we got 2 points too for our team... though our team didn't end up winning... but that's alright. It was awesome. And I'm glad Donald came too!!

I'm praying for your concert and all that preparation you have to do. You have a gorgeous voice and amazing skills on the piano so I personally think you'll be awesome. But I'll still be praying!

That's cool about what you've been learning with that Keith Green book. Sara, from what I've seen you are already well on your way to being a non-compromising Christian. You are awesome.

Well, I'll see you on Sunday! I love you!

Rache

Rachel said...

Yeah, Sara, I never heard how it went!! I'm dying too!!

frisbeegurl said...

It went really well, I got through it with no mistakes.. so I'm happy! And my teacher like complimented me about 50 times.. which is unusual for her.. so that made me extra happy.. heh.