Sunday, March 5

It's been quite awhile..

Hey guys!! I AM still alive!! I'm sorry I havn't posted in soo long.. I have been unbelievably busy.. but awesome.. I am currently taking two individual music lessons at school (OCCC) I'm taking individual voice and piano.. It taked up alot of my time because I have to practice constantly.. So yeah!! I've been busy playing piano and singing!! My piano teacher is awesome but very hard on me. (It's a good thing though! I promise!! The more challenged I am.. the more I excell!) So yeah... I'm happy with it. Voice so far has been pretty easy.. I havn't had too much of a challenge there, but still it's good and helpful!! I will be having a preformance soon and all of you guys are invited if you are interested.. I know it will be April 4th.. (I think..) I'll give you a schedual of my performances later.. For now though I will finish what I was talking about.. Life.. it's great.. I'm in OKC Choir still this year.. God has really been using us as a choir.. and the people in the choir in my life.. and in other people's lifes.. It's been amazing.. We just had a big performance competition thingie that we did on Friday.. IT went amazingly well.. In fact, we got all ones.. which according to the judges was a perfect score (WOW!!) I'm not sure what place we got yet.. but getting all one's.. pretty much says first.. But I'm not a hundred percent sure yet!!

How have you guys been?? I hope you've been doing well! I don't have time to type anything else out.. but SOON I promise.. I will write a post that's actually meaningful!!

Love you guys!!
Sara

2 comments:

frisbeegurl said...

Heh, well I have links to other people's blog thingies.. that has links to your photo blog thingie.. So yeah.. It's really neat!! I have one too.. I just havn't put much on it..

Katina Rae Hembree said...

Hey!
I'm SOOooooOOOO happy for the choir! Amy told me this morning.Yea!! I was sad to miss choir this year, but it's definetly been a God thing. I know that it is His will. But I still miss it! I miss you!!!! It's good to hear from you!!
Love ya lots