Tuesday, August 2

Going back a bit....

Well lol.. it seems like it's been a really long time.. I have been thinking about Mexico again (Well mostly because my brother started posting about it..) wow I love that place. Alot of you guys seemed really interested and asked a bunch of questions about it, so I thought I might show you guys the video we made while we were down there!! I'll tell you a bit about it beforehand. But only a little bit!! Ok so, practically you get to see us doing skits.. and singing and puppets. And then working with the locals to train them!! And then all of us together going to a park in tekox and doing all of these skits, and puppets and singing!! It's really cool.. Ok and one last thing.. At the very end of the video, when it turns into pictures and a bunch of people singing amazing grace, THAT'S US SINGING!! I'm sorry.. it makes me happy to hear us worshiping together.. I just can't explain it!! Ohh and it also shows some of our neclace making skills w00t w00t!!!
So anyway, you should check it out!!! Here's the Video
Ask ANY questions you have.. About the video or the trip itself!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Sara

P.S. by the way.. once you click on the URL click on WILDWOOD. The other videos are of some other churches..

1 comment:

Herohtar said...

It's not that hard to download it...