Thursday, August 4

Just want you to know...

Hey guys!!
I just want you guys to know that Rachel is the most awesome person... She skipped White water bay to hear me ramble about what was going on in my life!!!

So yeah.. Man I havn't posted a real post in awhile. If you guys didn't know, I just got my wisdom teeth taken out last thursday. I have one thing to say.. I'M SOO GLAD IT'S OVER WITH!! Heh, it was a really tough time. Mostly because.. I was home alot.. and.. well, I just got really lonely.. Plus it was pretty painful heh. But I'm good now! God has really been showing me.. how blessed I am to have the friends I do.. It's really been boosting my confidence to, to know that my friends care soo much!! Thank you guys!! I love you alot!!

Seriously thanks alot.. I really struggle.. with.. Self criticism.. If that makes sense. I constantly sit and think why? Why would people love me when I'm... so horrible!! I will sit and just.. think through everything I hate about myself.. Which is alot!! Don't do it though guys.. God created us JUST the way he wanted us.. And He loves us EXACTLY how we are!!! Isn't it awesome that God, such a perfect God... could love a filthy.. sinful person like me?? And He loves me just how I am!! That just amazes me even more.. Go read Psalms 139!! It's my favorite Psalms.. It talks about how God is ALWAYS with us.. and it is just filled with love!! I can't even begin to describe the awesomness of that chapter.... It always encourages me.. AND amazes me!!! So yeah, seriously don't do this self criticism thing.. you are insulting.. God's most beloved creation!! And also.. don't critisize your looks either.. I mean, we as christians.. are wasting precious time.. by thinking.. Ohh she's prettier than I am.. or Man I'm too fat and ugly!! And by sitting and hating how we look, AGAIN we are insulting God.. Saying that what He created is wrong!! Who are we to stand up to God a totally perfect and blameless God and say.. You've done wrong by creating me this way??

OK well I'll stop rambling for today.. Just really think through it.. Think about how much time you waste.. sitting and worrying about yourself inside out.. And think of all of the awesome things you could do with that time instead!!! There is no need for us to be sooo insecure.. when a perfectly.. holy.. blamless God thinks we are wonderful!!!

Luv you guys!!
Sara

5 comments:

Rachel said...

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Sara you rock!!!!! I'm so happy you feel so much better now! And I do too! YAY!

Hehe... I have to admit that money did play a part in me not going to Whitewater... and so did a few other things... but definitely being there for you is much MUCH more important to me than having fun at Whitewater, period.

YES I totally agree with the whole self-criticism thing all the way (hehe, you read what I told you to, didn't you?)!!!! Every thing you said was so true and and everyone should go and reread all that now, lol! Get it into your head! Because I know it slips from mine a lot... so it's good to have a reminder!

I love you!!!
Rache

Rachel said...

Wow, there's a lot of exclamation points in that comment. Here's some more!!!!

frisbeegurl said...

Ohh that's great... haha.. So you are saying that what I said is nothing?? Or what YOU said is nothing??

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's amazing... God loves us the way we are. It gets better... God loves us enough to transform us thoughout our lives more and more into the image of His Son. He makes us more and more Christlike. Now how amazing is that!?!!

frisbeegurl said...

Hannah.. You are awesome too ok!? Don't think you're not.. I love you both very much!!