Sunday, April 17

Caleb told me to write about this!! DON'T ASK ME WHY!!!!!!

Weird.. So I am talking to Caleb right now.. and he just told me to write about this. Neither of us can think of what to write about. So he told me to write about "I don't know" I don't know... such a good crutch of a phrase isn't it?? I mean... how many times a day do we use that phrase?? And how often do we use it to get out of things?? WHO MADE THIS MESS??? I don't know *cough cough* And the whole shabang.. So yeah... that's about it!! No se Is the spanish word for I don't know... It's the one thing I use... (I NEVER REMEMBER THINGS!!) So I just try and sound intellegent by saying I don't know in spanish! Heh.... Ok well now that's really all.... I'll post for real later... GOODNIGHT ALL!!!
May your week be filled with.... CHOCOLATE!! (I did that just for Kaiti... even thought she'll never read this... hehe)
Anyway.. I also just wanted to remind all of you guys.. I love you guys... and I appreciate you all tremendously... Wow... YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
Ohh and by the way.. I'm changing my blog... so you'd better bookmark it.. I don't want weird people writing posts in it... No offence people I don't know!!!
Sara

13 comments:

Herohtar said...

"I don't want weird people writing posts in it"

What??? You don't want me writing posts on your blog? *cries*

j/k. Hey, you know, if you're going to be changing your blog you should switch to Blogsome it's so much more awesome than Blogger.

frisbeegurl said...

I was meaning people I don't know... not you.. Lol.

Rachel said...

I always say "I don't know" in FRENCH. Much better: Je ne sais pas!

Sara, I'm hurt deeply that you didn't say the chocolate thing for me, your faithful reader! You know how addicted I am. Excuse me while I go off and cry. And steal a Hershey's kiss from the stash in the cabinet.

frisbeegurl said...

Haha Rache I merely said Kaiti because she says EVERYTHING MUST BE DONE WITH CHOCOLATE. So yeah... I guess it applies to you too!! Lol.. I'll put your name in there if it'll make you happy.

Anonymous said...

why the heck are you changing your blog is the quistion....?

Anonymous said...

why does it say im anonymous?????? this is lora! arggg nobody ever gets my name right

Herohtar said...

I haven't noticed any "unknown" people posting comments (except for Lora right there...)

Anonymous said...

.............I'm unkown?!? nobody know's me...?!?

frisbeegurl said...

You guys are such... dweebs.... but I still love you so that's ok!! Haha.....

Anonymous said...

mmhmm........sure

frisbeegurl said...

Ok who said that... PUNK!! Lol...

Anonymous said...

Nescio is Latin for "I don't know."

BTW, guess who this is.

frisbeegurl said...

Wow that's a tough one... Especially cause I only have ONE friend who reads this blog AND speaks latin!! BRAD!! DWEEB!!!!!!!