Saturday, April 23

Whew!! Crazy weeks are ALMOST over!!!

Hey everyone!! Sorry I havn't been writing much... My life has been REALLY crazy.. Today is the first day I've actually had time to sit and take a break. And NOT EVEN AT MY OWN HOUSE!! I'm at gma's house. But I am greatful... VERY greatful for a break. Well, these next two weeks are going to be crazy, but I know that means the end of school!! So I'm very excited. But wow I've had a great weekend. Yesterday, I went to chemistry and choir, both were fun as usual. Friday night was probably the highlight of my weekend. I went to the one way cafe. Caleb thank you SOO much for getting Lora and I in, we had a blast!! Well anyway, about the concert. There was a band playing called... melting pot... or boiling pot... UAHFGGHH I can't remember... But they were pretty cool. You see, I always have wanted to sing in a band. But I didn't really want to be in a rock band. More of a band that just played worship music. Boiling pot was exactly that w00t!! They were pretty good. But anyway, the best part I think was meeting the pastors son. Caleb, Josh, Lora and I were sitting outside the concert room playing cards when he came up. He's around 7 I think... Well anyway, he comes up and said the CUTEST things!! He made me laugh SOOO hard. After I started laughing he said "why are you crying?" Lora turned to him and said, "Ohh.. she just does that" And of course I started laughing harder. So he looks at me again with an innocent look on his face and says "WOW SHE'S BAWLING!!!" It was SOOOO cute!!! Yeah if you guys don't already know.. I love kids haha!!! Ok well that's all I have for today!! Hopefully I'll have time in this really busy week to write again....

2 comments:

Herohtar said...

You're welcome; I'm glad you were able to come. :-D And I'm glad you had a good time; I really enjoyed it too. The band was Melting Pot... but only for that night, they were really part of some other band that I can't remember the name of. Yeah, Andrew is pretty funny, lol. He's actually more like 9 or 10 though I think... his sister is 8.

frisbeegurl said...

Lol I tried... I wasn't exactly sure how old he was because of how he talks hehe..