Friday, April 1

Taco stand

Whoo hoo!! I just finished frying taco's all day... my first day in quite awhile. It was actually alot of fun. Not only did I see like have of my friends at the fair, but I also had this awesome hat haha. It was like a jesture hat.. all brightly colored.. and all that fun stuff.. Everyone who knew me just laughed when they saw the hat (Or tried to take it from me... Phillip COUGH COUGH!) Anyway.. afterwards was pretty awesome.. I seriously didn't think I was going to make it.. my feet, for some reason.. were really swollen and I was in alot of pain.. But odly enough I got this burst of energy at the end. Everyone else was tired though.. But I think it helped that I was happy and energized.. because rather than being angry at each other for all the messes we made.. we all played "Skate mopping" I was doing some sort of a weird... mop.. dancing really... (If you could even call it something that cool haha) One of the stupid things I do when I'm hyper.. haha. But thanks to all my friends who came and said hi to me today!! That made my day!!

WHOO HOO!! As of today, I've been posting on my blog for three months!! Yeah guys.. do me a favor and.. Don't ever call me Laura.. PLEASE!! Yeah.. Kurt has been calling me Laura... It's kind of... IRRITATING!!! Ugghhh!!! I really don't have anything serious to talk about today... lol I'm too tired to think!!

Luv ya'll!!!
Sara


1 comment:

frisbeegurl said...

Haha.. I wasn't really talking about you... that's ok though hehe.