Thursday, April 7

Choir Concert

Ok so I think that everyone I've talked to about my concert wanted me to remind them when and where, so I'm putting it on my blog so you can come to it whenever. Ok my choir concert is going to be on the 26th of April, we always have our concerts at 7 pm. It is going to be at the First Church of the Nazerine as usual. My mom has offered to drive as many people as she can fit in my van. (If someone else would be willing to follow her with another car she'd appreciate that too, there will be alot of people in the van already.) I'm going to be up in the city all day so I won't be riding with you guys. So in other words tell me if you want to ride with my mom. I know that we do have four seats. Tell me ASAP! So I can tell my mom. I'll tell ya'll more about this later. I've gotta go back to COACH.
Luv ya'll!!
Sara

1 comment:

Herohtar said...

Okay, you told us when, but you didn't say where...