Thursday, March 31

God's so good!!

God is awesome. Man this has been a really tough week for me. Both my grandma's were in the hospital getting surgery. One of them was really depressed.. to the point where she didn't want to live anymore. The other is just extremely stressed.. to a point were she's depressed.. (SHE IS NEVER DEPRESSED!! I'm serious!!!) Well there's a butt load of other things going on too.. but I'm not supposed to talk about it haha!! But to the point of this post.. Today I was in my car.. I had a lovely hour in between my classes to just sit and read my bible and pray.. God took all of my worries every single one... This was awesome to me.. because I have the hardest time giving up my worries. But.. I've never felt so... peaceful.. and full of joy inside.. than I am feeling today!! God is soooo awesome.. We will have burdens that are way too much for us to carry.. and we give it all to God. This makes me think HOW BIG IS HE!!???!!! If he can hold ALL of our burdens the burdens of every person... Man.. He's gotta be big. He takes all of our burden's if we just let Him.. So yeah what I really want to encourage you guys to do.. is to give ANYTHING you are worrying about to God. He's large and in charge.. He'll take care of it.. I know it's not that easy.. But.. it is the most peacefull feeling you will ever have... How amazing is our God!! Woot!! He loves all of us... sooo much.. and He knows us more intamitly than we know ourselves!! Is that not an awesome thing!! I mean... how many people do you know better than yourself?? Lol... no one... unless you are lying haha!!
Luv ya'll!!
Sara

1 comment:

Rachel said...

YAAAAYY!!! God is SO AWESOME! That's just wonderful, Sara! I'm so happy that God's given you such peace. Great stuff! Luv ya!