Wednesday, February 23

FREE THE FRIES!!!!!!!!

This year at Halloween my sister and I went to Mcdonald's. There were tons of scary people there, all in crazy costume. But the one that caught our attention was a man dressed as a large Mcdonald's fry. Lora and I thought this the weirdest costume yet! Well anyway, we got in line behind Mr. French fry right as he was ordering. He said to the worker behind the counter, "I'll take 4 large fry's." The cashier told him the price, he paid and then he was handed all his fry's. The man with a look of desperation on his face grabbed for the fries, he then threw them high into the air and said "YOUR FREE MY CHILDREN!! RUN AND HIDE WHILE YOU CAN!!!!" That is a moment I'll never forget haha!!!!!! If you have any crazy stories like this put them on your comment!! I love funny stories!!
Luv ya'll!!!
Sara

No comments: