Thursday, February 24

Wow... my sister is weird....

Hmmm hello Lora... guess what?? Sorry to dissapoint you, but my blogger has a password, so I'm sorry but you can't get on EVER AGAIN!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Whew, today has been crazy, I just got out of my english class, but I have to leave again for my spanish class. Spanish is awesome by the way!! Whoo hoo!! I like all these colors!!!
Well here's my funny story for the day.
Talk about sex changes. Last December I had a Mock trial of the trial in "To kill a mockingbird." I ended up being the character who is the most opposite of me that you can possibly get. Tom Robinson is HIS name. He's a TALL, black male with a messed up arm. Well anyway, I didn't quite get the tall thing down... seeing as I'm really short, but I did get the black part down, and I wore overalls. But I didn't look like a man... I looked more like a walking copper penny. (The paint was more copper than it was brown) Well anyway, the whole point of this story is that I had to drive all the way to school like this... haha. You can't even imagine the looks of horror/disgust/amused/weirded out looks these people had on their faces!! I loved the looks so I started looking at them when I pulled up next to them just to watch them try and hide these looks.
Luv ya'll!!!
Sara

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sara, you are NOT NOT NOT short.