Monday, February 28

For Stevo!!!!!!

Lol Stephen, don't feel left out please!! The only reason I didn't get around to you till today is because I didn't know what to say!! You are an awesome friend!!! You encourage me alot.. to love people more and to live how God wants me to. And man kido I can really really see God working in your life!! That is soo encouraging also!! You're just encouraging through and through!! Stephen you are also really wise for your age.. I mean that too... You always have advice that is really helpful. And you're always willing to listen!! I love that!! It's really awesome to me and alot of other people!! I hope you get to be an inturn this year!! That would be sooo awesome!! I'll be praying for you!!! Well I'm gunna sign off know... And just to let you know I love you bro!!! A whole lot!!! Ohh I can't even tell you how thankful I am that you came into my life.. God has blessed me tons..
Ok gotta go!!

Luv ya!!!
Sara

No comments: