Thursday, February 24

This post is dedicated to B-rad!!!

Ok B-rad you'd better feel special cause this WHOLE post is dedicated to you!!! Haha!! YOUR AWESOME B-RAD!!!!! You are sooooo caring and conciderate of other peoples feelings. And your hillarious!!! Dang kid your just too cool to even be on this blogger hehe. (Seeing as this blogger is the most UNCOOL thing ever!! Haha) You wanna know what else you are?? You are very easy to talk to!! I feel like I can talk to you about anything without having to worry about your reaction. That's a REALLY REALLY good thing, we need more people who will listen like you do in this world. God has made you really unique and awesome!!! And I want you to know, I'm always here for you and I LOVE YOU BRAD!!!!!!!!!!
Sara

And by the way I'M NOT ACILLA!! (Or however you spell it haha.)

No comments: