Friday, February 25

A serious post AT LAST!!!

Well I finally decided to write a serious post, one that ISN'T all goofyness, one that's about what's going on in my life. You probably don't even care BUT I'M WRITTING THIS ANYWAY HEHE!!! Ok well anyway, life is... well I guess I could just say very difficult right now. God is stretching me in a way I don't want to be stretched, you see I'm lazy... Yes very much so, And impatient too. God has REALLY been testing both of these, and it's hard because I'm stubborn and I don't want to change. Your probably wondering what I mean, so I'll explain!! Ok well right now I'm at a point in my life where I'm like OHH MY GOSH!! What's going to happen when I get into college?? What is going to happen with this relationship?? Stuff like that... but those are merely small examples. Well anyway, all this time God has been like... well awesome.. he's been like Sara... calm down... slow down... don't worry I have everything planned out. But still.... my flesh it gets in the way, and I start worrying again. It's really irritating because at first after God tells me this, I know that it will work out in my heart, but my head is racing with all these questions... and then it messes me up. And I keep going through this cycal... over and over. That's not it either, as some of you know, my dad hurt his back REALLY REALLY bad. He hadn't been working for three weeks. He finally is working again but he is doing the late night shift. They took his truck driving privilages away from him too. So he's home all the time. He can't lay down flat at all. He starts crying (My dad NEVER cries!) and his lips turn white... He's in soooo much pain, and they don't know what's wrong with him!! Well anyway, this is hard because my whole family is really depressed and dad gets frustrated when he's depressed.. That's the problem right there... he never gets frustrated or depressed!! So its almost like the world stops any time he gets this way... its hard. Well anyway, this has been a REAL test on my patience because I HATE being sad, or angry... but I'll admit, when my dad and my mom get this way I do too. Again God is like... calm down slow down it's all right... But I still have a hard time listening... just like in the other situation.. Well anyway, please be praying for my dad.. and my mom.
Luv ya peeps!!!!
Sara

No comments: