Sunday, February 27

Strange....

Wow talk about strange, I just took a gansta quiz seeing wether I was a gansta or not.. It turned out that I am lol and my name would be honeyfresh... Yup that's my weird story for today.
Well I'm just hanging out here at home, Lol I have nothing to do cause I'm sick... Ugghhh... Talk about awesome!! I just watched a good movie yesterday, Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow.. It's off the hizzie!!! (For all you non gangsta people, that means its an awesome movie haha!!) Wow.... my doggie pippin is a retard... He's been walking into walls... and crossing his legs like a woman.... Yup worlds most retard dog that's what I have!!!
Ok well I'm gunna go do something else..

Luv ya!!!!

Sara

3 comments:

frisbeegurl said...

Yeah I know!! Don't make fun of me!!! Lol.

frisbeegurl said...

I'll find it sometime.. its not REALLY a quiz... you just kind of type your name in.. or something... I can't remember heh.

frisbeegurl said...

Uh huh.. whatever hehe.