Thursday, March 3

What I've learned this week.

Hey peoples!!!
Well I'm just gunna write a quick post about what God has taught me this week. Ok well, for starters, last week I made a stupid mistake... I decided I was going to do something without getting advice from people. Well anyway, I just did this on my own ideas and what I "thought" God was telling me to do. Wait I take that back.. I didn't exactly get involved with this thinging, but I was about to. Ok to the point now.. I was just about to take a step forward and step into it when.. well on wednesday night right before I did sections with my sparkies.. I had some time on my hands, so I found a little corner, and opened my bible up to Proverbs (I love proverbs!!) I read Proverbs 15:22 Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed. And Proverbs 16:2 All a man's ways seem innocent to him, but motives are weighed but the Lord. And Proverbs 16:9 In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. These three verses just really got to me. Because first, my motives were wrong, second, I didn't have any council. And third I didn't just give all this to God, I was just like.. I'm going to do this my way!! Well, I wrote this all out so you can learn from my mistakes. First DON'T do things without checking your motives, second DON'T do things without really getting on your hands and knees and asking God what he thinks. And third DON'T do things without getting advice from older, wiser people.
Ok well that's all I have for today!!
Luv ya'll TONS!!!

Sara

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Sara. Wow, I REALLY feel honored to have earned a compliment from you on wisdom, because you sure are wise!