Saturday, March 26

At Gma's.

Hello everyone!!
I'm at my grandma's today. And very bored might I add heh. But I've had an awesome weekend so far. Well I'll start with Friday. I went to chemistry friday morning. Mr. Magruder explained all the chapters to us sooo simply that everything just clicks now! Woo hoo!! SO yeah, that was cool. After choir I went home.. for about two minutes.. hehe my mom decided she wanted to take me out to get a tea at the last minute. So we went to Mcalisters (They have the BEST iced tea EVER!!) That was fun, because I FINALLY sat down and talked to mom about a bunch of things that I should have told her ages ago. Like for example, I am concidering going to highschool next year. It's too long of a story to write here heh.. So you can ask me later if you really want to know. And alot of other things.. that are much more personal. Heh.. don't ask about those cause I won't tell you!! Unless you're Rache or Hannah.. No offence anyone lol. So anywho, mom and I went home just in time for Lora and I to leave for choir.

Choir was awesome AS usual. The songs are not near as challenging and exciting as my OKC choir songs.. but I still loved it!! lets see.. so yeah.. choir ended.. kind of not really heh.. Lora and I sing in a kind of an ensemble too.. That was really cool too!! Mostly because the songs are MUCH more challenging hehe. We sing this one song that is SOOO awesome. It is Do You Hear What I Hear for SATB. THe cool part is the bass's part. The go Brmm bmmm bmmm (THEY SOUND LIKE MOTORCYCLES!! IT IS SOOO COOL!!) So yeah, I call it the motorcycle song. Rachel is singing the solo parts in the song and btw Rache, you sound awesome!!! So anyway, choir ended around 430 (It is SUPPOSED to end at 330.. but hehe ensemble practice went REALLY long) But it was fine with us!! It's soo awesome singing in ensembles!! So Lora and I finally left, I went and dropped her off at a friends house. I FOUND IT WITHOUT GETTING LOST!! WHOO HOOOO!!!! And then I went home. Yeah.. there's more that went on!! Hang in there!! So anywho I walked in the door to find my gma Linda was visiting. Yeah guys please be praying for her, my great gma Neoma (gma Linda's mom) is in the hospital because she broke her hip. Well anyway, my great gma Neoma is... giving grandma Linda a REALLY hard time... you see... she can't get around anymore... but she practically says she'll kill herself if she's put in a nursing home.. which is what she really needs... my Grandma Linda is trying REALLY hard... but it is making her depressed.. and us! We don't like either of them to be depressed... So yeah pray for them pease!!! So that's why grandma was visiting. I decided my parents and gma needed a little privacy though.. so I didn't hear the whole conversation.. (They didn't really want me listening in I'm afraid..) So yeah.. I played Wow!!! WOOT!!! I played with Phillip he helped me out on a lot of my quests.. or tried to... hehe... I died too much you see.... about a BILLION times... But he was patient with me.. so that was cool too!! So anyway.. lets see what else.. Ohh! Talk about weird!! I stayed up late last night, and you guys won't believe it.. I was talking on the phone to Brad lol, that was pretty awesome!! Shocking isn't it??? (For those of you who don't know, I usually hate talking on the phone... So yeah.. hehe) Well it wasn't too late.. but late enough for me.. hehe. Only because I had to wake up at six this morning haha!! Yeah I talked untill around one I think.... So ok.. that's practically all that happened friday. Now I'll explain what was soo awesome though. It was when I was talking to my mom. You see... me and my mom don't get along so well, I think it is because we don't understand each other that well.. but anyway, it was REALLY cool because.. for once we both were very understanding towards each other.. plus I told her a WHOLE bunch of stuff that I had been needing to get off my chest for a really long time... So yeah, God really worked on both of our hearts Friday!!

Ok as for Saturday, my mommie my daddy and I all went to eat breakfast to start off our early day. As I said earlier we woke up at six.. So yeah, Grandma Linda came with us too!! So anywho breakfast was fun, we ate... and that's about it... hehe. So anyway, after breakfast we went over to where my Great Grandma had currently been living. We had to pack some of her stuff... because we are going to try and put her in a nursing home. Well.. I'll just say it was tough, my grandma was soo upset.. because.. well what I talked about earlier.. so we cleaned out all her food and some of her clothes and some nick nacks. She had her grandson living in the apartmant with her. So I had the loverly... opportunity to clean up his tabaco spit... It was SOOOOOOO gross... But at the same time.. I feel really bad about stuff.. this is something I would like imput on. I can't really go into detail.. because it is family.. stuff. So anyway, this grandson.. is just not a great guy.. that's the best way I can put it.. because I can't tell you anything else haha. So yeah, my family doesn't treat him very well... and I really don't know what to do about it.. because I don't think it is right at all. We, as christian's, should be setting the example. So anywho.. imput would be nice. Well we finally left I went home with Grandma. We did alot of work around the house and then we went shopping. I don't really like shopping personally, but gma does.. I hope it cheered her up a bit... ok well anyway, we came back to her house only to figure out we had to leave AGAIN!! My sister and my cousin Caiti decided they wanted to come up here too!! Well now the best part about today. We picked up the girls and of course, I did my usual and cranked the music up loud while we were on our way back to gma's house. Well of course as SOON as I turned it on a REALLY awesome song was on.. a song by Rage against the machines. Awesome band!! Yeah they are a rapping band.. well anyway, I got excited.. so I started dancing and head banging and doing my little arm... bang thing... ohh what is it called!! The punk rock fist?? I don't know hehe. Well anyway. So I started doing this right as we were pulling up to a stop light. I just happened to look at the people pulling in next to us right at that time. And of course I was still doing my weird dancing in the car to rage stuff.. ok.. you have to undersand.. the guys in the car next to us were these big black guys... kind of scary looking. But anyway.. I looked at them.. only to see them doing the EXACT same thing I was doing to Rage!! So yeah first we just sat and pointed and laughed at each other, and THEN we all started dancing including my grandma, who was BY FAR the best!! Ok well.. I think this is the longest post I've ever writtend so I'll stop now hehe.
LUV YA'LL LOTS!!!!!!
Sara

7 comments:

Herohtar said...

Woah! That is a *LONG* post... you came very close to Rachel's longest (only 78 words short) :-D

Ahem... my part in the song does NOT sound like a motorcycle; it's Treebeard. :-P

frisbeegurl said...

YES IT DOES!! And do you REALLY count Rachel's words?? THat's creepy....

frisbeegurl said...

I know it was way too long... sorry!! Hey I had alot to talk about!!

Herohtar said...

NO IT DOESN'T!!!!! Ha! :-P

Well, no I don't usually; I'm not THAT weird. But I did this time because I wanted to see if your post had more words than hers, lol.

Herohtar said...

And actually, I didn't count the words... my computer did. :-D

Rachel said...

Sooo... how long exactly WAS my longest post? Since you happen to be counting them....

Sara, you had me cracking up with your story about rocking out in the car. Sigh... I'd do that sort of thing if I had the courage. Or if you were in the car with me, haha!

Herohtar said...

Rachel:
Your longest post (which happens to be the second post on your blog) is 1,373 words long! That's 2.746 times the length of the essays I have to write in my English class. A couple other of your posts come really close to that, and most of them are over 500.

Hey, I have an essay due... feel like writing? ;-D