Friday, March 11

Has anyone ever thought you were WAY older than you are??

So yeah, my email is working again!! So you can email me at either adress, aranelien@hotmail.com or aranelien1@yahoo.com I kept them as close to each other as possible.. someone on yahoo had already taken aranelien.... grrr.... Well anyway.. I'm really sick today so Hannah, Rache or Dr. Cool (That is Caleb Martin's nickname btw) if you guys read this tell Mrs. Mathis so she won't worry about Lora and I... I know how she is whenever someone doesn't come and forgets to call her.. I don't want her to worry... Ok so yeah as for my post today.. it's about how annoying.. and akward it is when someone thinks you are WAY older than you are. Or if they think you are married to a sibling (UUUGGHHHHH!!!!) So one day, my brother Ryan (who is 24) Lora (14) and I all went to Mcdonalds. So Ry went up to order something for us.. after he had ordered the guy looks at Lora and I and says.. Would your wife and child like anything to eat?? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Ok but that's not it... Another time, when Eric my other brother (21) Lora and I went to walmart.. This guy comes over to Lora, Eric and I and says.. My you two have such a lovely child.. and you are such a lovely young mother... MOTHER!!!! Aghhhh!! And that's not it STILL!!! Another time.. at walmart again of course hehe. Some 40 year old sicko guy was hitting on me.. so yeah he was like.. So how old are you?? 25?? And then he continued flirting with me.. But yeah thank goodness Eric was there.. He came up and put his arm around my shoulders gave the guy a REALY icy glare and we walked off! Thank GOODNESS I have awesome brothers.. So yeah.. That's all I can really say.. I need to go lay down now hehe....

6 comments:

Herohtar said...

Yay! It's working again!

Okay, I posted this on my blog, but this is the "official" comment posting. :-)

Dr. Cool, eh? Since when has that become my nickname? lol... I guess you did mention it once. We missed you and Lora in choir today! I hope you’re feeling better. By the way, I didn’t get your message until I got home, but someone said that was why you guys weren’t there. (I think it was Rachel.)

And no, as far as I can remember people have always guessed my age pretty closely.

frisbeegurl said...

Yeah you're Dr. Cool all right.. Lora and I decided so it is official. Don't ask questions cause I WON'T give answers.. hehe.

frisbeegurl said...

Yeah if you DO ask questions Lora and I might change it back to Dr. Evil... so THERE!!!

Herohtar said...

Hmm... so *why* did you decide on Dr. Cool? ;-)

Rachel said...

K, so comments weren't working today, so I commented on this post on my own blog. But you already read it, so I don't know why I'm telling you... hmm. Anyway, just wondering, random thought, but who's the band in your profile pic?

frisbeegurl said...

That's Switchfoot of course!! Who else would it be!! HEHE. Yeah for some reason it wouldn't let me post me Mexico pics.. sigh.. so I had to put something else in it.