Tuesday, March 15

Found this on a friends xanga, it looked fun to fill out heh.

Ten random things about me

1) I like monkeys!!!

2) I have a strange obsession with frisbees.. Especially frisbee golf discs.

3) I love crazy, colorful socks, especially if they have monkeys on them!! WHOO HOO!!!

4) I'm always freaking cold!! (Like right now.. It's like 72 degrees in my house and I'm wearing a sweat suite and my heaviest jacket hehe.)

5) I hate onions.

6) But... I hate eggs more!!!

7) I hate the little smiley faces people use on aim!! THey are evil I promise!!

8) I love dogs!!

9) One of my many nicknames is SCR3AminG_L33meR_L33T (That's my nickname among Eric's weird computer friends hehe)

10) I have glasses that I'm SUPPOSED to wear.. but I never do hehe.

Nine ways to win my heart (Win my heart? Now, at this age?? No, don't even think about it hehe. But I'll tell you anyway..)

1) By loving God with ALL your heart.

2) By above all, wanting to glorify God with your life.

3) By loving people more than yourself.. and putting them first always.

4) Family is a real priority in your life.

5) By always being there for people.

6) By being a Proverbs lover like I am hehe.

7) By being very humble, not proud.

8) By being very alert and willing to listen.

9) Always willing to help.. even if it might cost you some discomfort.



Eight things I want to do before I die.

1) Go sky diving!!

2) Travel.

3) Live in Mexico for a couple of years, maybe help Mr Chain in the mission.

4) Actually gather the courage to sing a solo in choir.

5) Go mountain climbing.

6) Hike up the tallest mountain, and NOT have an asthma attack for ONCE!! Haha.

7) See Rachel Magruder become a famous linguist/artist/dancer/poet. Hehe. RACHEL YOU'RE SOOO TALENTED GIRL!!!

8 a.) Make sure ALL my friends and my family know I love them alot a WHOLE lot.


8 b.) BECOME A SUPERHERO!! Yeah that's right!!

8 c.) I can't believe i forgot... be a missionary somewhere, wherever it is God wants me to be for a couple of years.. or however long He wants me to be there! And start a family! I love kids! A whole lot!!!

Seven things that annoy me.

1) When people respond to things with OK.

2) People using the word hate jokingly.

3) People who say "courtship is biblical and the ONLY way for ANYONE to go without being hurt." And no I'm not saying I'm going to go and date someone right now either hehe. I am too young. (No offence if you believe this, but you're wrong. It isn't biblical, where in the bible does it say that someone courted?? And dating is fine as long as the people have the right motives, and if they have a God centered relationship.)


4) Country western music. Wow.. that should be at the TOP of my list...

5) Back stabbing friends. (I truely feel really sorry for these people more than anything else)

6) People who have never played ultimate frisbee and think it stinks just because someone told them it was not fun or something.

7) That I worry too much.



Six things I love to do.

1) PLAY ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!

2) PLAY FRISBEE GOLF!!

3) Being with my friends!! You guys help me through the week you know.. I don't know what I would do without any of you!!

4) Playing computer games whoo hoo!! Especially wow!!

5) Listening to Music.

6) Reading Proverbs has been a big one lately.. I love proverbs.



Five things I'm afraid of.


1) Being completely alone.. I mean completely, thank goodness God is always there.. if He wasn't my worst fear would most likely come true...

2) That someone feels unloved.

3) Spiders... ugghhh....

4) Hurting one of my friends deeply and not knowing it..

5) Another one of my non christian friends dying before I can even tell them about what I believe...



Four of my favorite things.


1) Books.

2) Computers.

3) Me bible.

4) My frisbees.



Three things I do everyday.

1) Think. (Too much)

2) Read my bible.

3) Play computer! Whoo hoo!!



Two things I want to do right now.

1) Be with some friends.

2) Play ultimate.



One person I want to see right now.


1) All of my friends!! Not one in particular!! I miss you guys!!!

Yeah, you guys should fill this out too!! Just copy it and paste it to a comment and then fill it out!! That'd be cool!! Lol.
Luv ya!!!
Sara

6 comments:

Herohtar said...

Sorry, I don't fill out long surveys like that, but I will comment on yours. :-D

Lol, if you go sky diving it will be the last thing you do before you die. ;-)

I thought you had done a solo before? Hmm... and which choir were you talking about? You should definitely do one! I went courage gathering last week and got some extra, would you like me to give it to you? ;-D

You forgot famous singer on #7...

frisbeegurl said...

OK yes I have done a solo, but it wasn't a REAL solo because it was PART of a song, not a whole one hehe! And of course sky diving would be the last thing I did hehe. That was the idea! Ok lol I'm j/k.

Rachel said...

AAUUGGGH!!! THAT'S ME THAT YOU MENTIONED!! I'M ON THERE!! Lol, I just about fell out of my seat laughing. Me, a famous artist/dancer/poet/whatever? Probably not. But I will probably be a dancer. Not famous, though, I'll bet, unless it's God's will! I'm not sure I'd like being famous.... Anyway, I thought that was funny! Thank you, you're so sweet!

Rache

Rachel said...

Oops, you said linguist too. Hmmm.... By the way, I think I'm going to go fill this out on my own site. Looks like fun! :D (Was that one of those smiley-faces that you hate? MWAHAHAHA!!!!) :) :) :) :) :) :) This could get fun....

frisbeegurl said...

Rachel Magruder!! You know, you are probably one of the most talented people I know!! I swear some day you will be famous like that!! So there!! Mwahahaha!!!

frisbeegurl said...

Well... not really because I thought you'd played?? Ohh goodness then YES!! You are a punk!! PLAY ULTIMATE FRISBEE!!!
Haha j/k I could really care less...