Monday, March 14

Blah!

Yeah, I'm running out of idears for titles.. hehe so my post today is titled blah!!! Whoo hoo I'm excited!! Tommorow I get to go to six flags!!! But well.. the stupid weather people say it's going to be 40 and raining in Texas tommorow... I'm hoping that they are wrong!! Ohh dang... it doesn't matter anymore sigh... I just heard six flags was cancelled!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I had an awesome day today anyhow. I went with Danielle, Jessica, and Stevo to see the incredibles. I felt really loved because they changed the time just so I could go!!! Thank you guys!! You are sooo nice!!! But yeah, we had a really good time. Afterwards we went to Classic 50's, that was cool too.. Hehe, I found more entertainment in merely listening to Danielle and Jessica make weird comments on the birds in the little water fountain thingies hehe. MEG WE MISSED YOU!!! On a more serious note, I am really struggling this week again. Dang this has been a tough month.. But a great one because I have been relying on God more... If that makes sense... Well anyway.. This week has been tough because well.. I love my dad and all, but it's tough when he's home.. as I said in a previous post. Because he gets depressed and upset. He is the one person besides Eric and I in our family that is always pretty easy going and happy. So yeah, its tough to see him upset or depressed. Especially grouchy. He's been that alot... And not only that.. He's rubbing off on everyone else.. I don't know how much longer I can handle it.. So yeah its been a real test on my patience... So yeah, I could use prayer.. I've got a long week ahead of me hehe...
Well I love you guys!! Each one of you!! A WHOLE LOT!!!

No comments: