Tuesday, March 8

Today I've been thinking...

Yeah that's right I'VE BEEN THINKING!! Amazing isn't it?? Hehe. Ok yeah so I've been thinking alot about how we all aren't always ourselves. I being one of the biggest people who struggles with this. I don't know, if you think, I mean REALLY think about it.. Its sooo stupid how we put on a fake personality sometimes. We are here to glorify God through our lifes.. Is hiding who God made us gloifying Him?? No.. It's really far from this. Plus God really wouldn't like this.. He loves us SOOO much... And He made us, each and everyone of us exactly how he wanted us!! Man I think the way we hide who we truely are probably makes God really sad... I mean think about it. If you painted a BEAUTIFUL picture, a picture that you made up yourself.. No one thing in the world is like it.. You LOVE it with ALL your heart. Well say this picture decides to not show its face.. It puts a curtain in front of its face.. How would YOU feel?? Ok yeah.. So that's all of my ramblings for today!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good stuff, Sara! That made me think, too. :-) Lol, did you think of that whole God's special picture thing after Worldview? I really liked that. And, btw, I definitely do not think it is true that you are one of the people who struggles with that the most. You are (as far as I know) one of the people I know who acts the truest to themselves. You may not think so, but seriously, think about most teens today! So caught up in peer pressure and fitting in, that all they want is to be like everyone else. You want to be loved, and to fit, but you are not about to be someone else in order to attain that. I and your other friends love you for who you are, not because you're like me and everyone else (you aren't, thank goodness!).

I hope that made sense. ;-D

frisbeegurl said...

You guys are too nice... And NO I'm not wise.. but thanks anyway. That was nice of you.