Saturday, March 5

Monkeys Rock!!!

Monkeys are cool!! I'll bet no one knew that Monkeys are my favorite animal by far!! Heh. Ok well anyway, my parents informed me today that I might not be able to go to Mexico at all this year. I am working towards it anyway though. Mexico is one place that God has really placed on my heart. So in other words guys pease be praying that God's will would happen in all of this.. and pray also that if it is God's will that I don't go.. that He'll give me the strength to handle it. Well I gotta get ready to go to Anna's concert!! GOOO ANNA!!!!
Luv ya'll lots!!!

Sara

Later - Lol I didn't want to start a new post.. so I'll just add to this one. I went to Anna's concert, it was awesome!!! Shame on you people who didn't go!!! Cough Cough Brad Cough.. Anyways, I can't believe it's already march.. The older I get the faster the months go by... I still feel like I'm in sixth grade... that's how quick pased my life seems right now.. It's pretty crazy!! Ohh btw next month, April 25th I'm having my second OKC choir concert!! It's gunna be pretty good I think!! You guys MUST come!!! And ok... I'm also thinking about trying out for solo's... Should I??? Ok well I'm gunna go do other things now!
Luv ya'll!!
Sara

14 comments:

Herohtar said...

Wait a minute... you stole my post! You told me to write something about monkeys and then you go and do it yourself... that's just not right. Totally unfair. I'm going to have to uh... leave a comment. So there! :-P

Ohtarher/Caleb

frisbeegurl said...

Lol the ONLY reason I did post about monkeys is because I was wearing my monkey socks!! I had to talk about monkeys!!!!

frisbeegurl said...

Yeah.. wear monkey socks they make you cool... *Cough Cough*

frisbeegurl said...

I was just teasing Brad!! Haha. It was a good concert though...

Rachel said...

Huh? I must have missed whatever info you'd given out about Anna's concert. What kind of concert was it?

Oh, I REALLY want to go to your choir concert!!! But since it's on my birthday, I don't know if it'll work... but maybe!

frisbeegurl said...

Yeah you'd better make it to my concert!! Cause I won't be able to see you AT ALL on your birthday if you don't come!! I'll be up there ALL FREAKING DAY!! And I'll want to see you Rach!! Hehe.. no presure or anything!! Ohh no one told me wether I should try out for solo's or not... what do you peeps think??

Rachel said...

TRY OUT! Your voice rocks!!!

frisbeegurl said...

Haha Rache your funny.. Thanks...

Rachel said...

LOL, that made me laugh, Brad!

frisbeegurl said...

You guys BOTH crack me up!! Haha!!

Anna said...

You only say it was good to be nice....you know we were really bad....ADMIT IT.

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anna said...

Those last two deleted ones are me. I accidently posted the same thing three times. Oops.